80% of Forex Traders lose money - Lets make an effort to team up with the other 20%


GBPUSD Trade Plan

The volatility of GBPUSD dropped to the lowest level since September, and the exchange rate has shrunk in a triangle since mid-March. Breakthrough is a matter of time so be aware of volatility spikes and be ready to hop in.

Leave a Reply

Close Menu